Did you miss our latest livestream? We showed off new gameplay and covered plenty of game enhancements and additions in this feature deep dive, including insight from dev guests!
Check out the VOD now, as well as the summary below to get up to speed on what you may have missed…
- Inbox improvements – expect brand new dilemma emails, and the latest information on developments around the paddock
- Car development – analyse performance, research parts, manage the new durability attribute for car parts – paramount to how you manage the cost cap!
- Staff – new Sporting Director role to consider, Pit Crew training now factors into pitstop speed, as well as avoiding costly mistakes on race day
- Driver development – reworked attribute progression by assigning a new development focus, as well as driver regression
- Facilities – rebalancing of facility effects
- Team Switching – coming in a post-launch update in September. Your Team Principal rating will influence which teams you can switch to!
- Race Simulation – improved AI strategy, driver tactics and confidence, crashes and spins, team radio (complete with ‘spicy comms’), brand new visor cam
- New tracks – Qatar and Las Vegas, updates to existing tracks
- Sprint events – in F1® Manager for the first time!
- Race Replay – Including Starting Grid and Race Moments, jump straight into the real world F1® action and rewrite the outcomes.
- Exclusive scenarios available with pre-orders – first look at the Las Vegas Strip circuit in action!
Keep up with the latest news by following us on our social channels or join the chatter in our Discord server!
F1® Manager 23 is available now for pre-order on Steam and the Epic Games Store! Everyone who pre-orders will receive three additional Race Replay scenarios. The Deluxe Edition offers twelve additional challenges in the Exclusive Scenarios Pack as well as a four-day head start, ahead of the full release on 31 July.