Imola, officially Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari, is a classic circuit steeped in Formula 1® history. This anticlockwise circuit offers a technical challenge and old school feel, despite the 2007 modernisation. Prepare your team for some high-speed cornering and get ready to hit the historic track.
Suggested car setup for Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari:
- High-speed cornering is crucial
- Focusing on all cornering speeds is also recommended
- Balanced circuit
Tips & Tricks
With one of the longest pit stop times in the season, the fewer tyre changes you can make at Imola, the better.
- With a nearly 30-second pit stop time, strategies that plan for a single pit stop have a clear advantage.
- There’s a good chance of seeing a safety car, so try to take advantage of the slowed race to minimise the impact of pit stops.
- Although not a downforce circuit, Imola favours cars that can corner well at all speeds over vehicles with high top speeds and acceleration.
- Circuit Type
- Circuit Abrasiveness
- Circuit Length
- First Grand Prix
- Number Of Laps
- Race Distance
- Lap Record
- Safety Car Chance
- Pit Lane Time Loss
- 28 Seconds